M2 Dance Company
The purpose of the M2 Dance Company is to create a responsible arena to further the education of dancers dedicated to enhancing their artistic development beyond the classroom.
M2 Dance Company’s mission is to provide dancers with a successful and meaningful educational experience. Company dancers have personal goals of high academic achievement, increasing their dance ability, learning effective time management, and forming strong friendships. The success of company dancers is due to a strong commitment from the dancers, parental involvement and experienced leadership.
- Youth and above must be enrolled in 4 classes. 1 of which must be ballet. Exceptions are made for hip hop. Petite dancers must be enrolled in 3 classes.
- Please Note: LCHS/Danzforce rehearsal does not count towards your 4 class minimum.
- All Youth and above dancers should be in ballet, jazz, turns/leaps and team technique
- All Petite dancers should be in ballet and turns/leaps
- Must be enrolled in Petite, Youth, Junior or Senior Jazz group rehearsal class and compete as member of jazz team.
- This class would be considered your 5th class (Jr/Sr) or 3rd (Petite) minimum required class.
- Monthly rate for 5 classes is currently estimated at $250.00
- Monthly rate 3 classes is currently estimated at $156.00
- Must be enrolled in Company Rehearsal
- Large Group (9 or more) $60/month 4 hours/mo
- Small Group ( 4 to 8) $60/month 3 hours/mo
- Trio (3) $60/month 3 hours/mo
- Solos/Duets (2) $60/month 1 hour/mo
Regional entry fees, National tuition and expenses will be billed separately.
Price includes unlimited practice time in Studio C when available. See information packet for additional information on how to reserve your rehearsal time slot. No dancer can participate in a solo, duo, trio or group without enrolling and competing on one of the Company’s Jazz Teams.